We recommend that you start by checking out the full announcement on our blog first.
Here's a recap on how to setup your account to receive payments on your PayPal account:
- Head to the payouts section in your account settings (https://allmylinks.com/payouts)
- In the drop-down list, select "PayPal"
- In the next field, enter the email address associated with your PayPal account
- Save - done!
Some very important considerations:
- You can use either a personal PayPal account, or a Business PayPal account. We recommend using a Business account, to limit the personal information PayPal will share with your buyers.
More on this: When receiving a payment, will PayPal reveal my personal information to the buyer?
- You are responsible for entering the correct PayPal email address in your AllMyLinks account settings. You should probably ask a friend to make a test purchase first, to verify that you successfully received the funds.
More on this: I made a mistake when entering my PayPal email address in my Payout settings. Can you fix that recent payment?